2000 YEARS HISTORY OF PRUNE
- 2000 years ago, Caucasus people found that prunes are rich in nutrients.
- They consume prunes almost every day which boosted their immunity.
- Many of them live more than 100 years old, which made Caucasus a kingdom of longevity in which prunes are also known as the “Fruit of Life”.
- The birthplace of prune, the world-famous longevity village – Caucasus (known as Fruit of Life)
- Prune spread to the romantic capital after two thousand years – France (known as God-given Food)
- Eventually planted in MIKI’s exclusive prune orchard in California, USA (known as Miracle Fruit by American)
MIKI’S EXCLUSIVE PRUNE ORCHARD
- Planted in California, USA – due to the fertile soil, suitable climate and sunshine for healthy prune growth
- Strictly monitored for planting and picking – no pesticides
- Pollinated effect using bees – to ensure that the fruit is 100% natural
- The fruits of MIKI Prune Extract are carefully selected on the size and ripeness to ensure high quality prune extract